Sunday, March 20, 2011

Writing Life


I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. So now I'll end up posting twice in one day! That's the way my life goes these days.

First to catch up on my writing life ... I am so amazed to say that I am very close to writing 'The End' on my latest manuscript. Just need to create the Epilogue, then begin the daunting task of editing. This is the first time I've ever been able to just bang out the first draft. We'll see how long the edits take though.

And the other news in my writing life is that I've joined the American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and entered their big contest, THE GENESIS. I'll find out sometime around the middle of April whether I made the first cut or not. Even if I don't, I'm looking forward to the judges' comments and learning how to strengthen my stories.

Very exciting stuff!

2 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Congratulations, Sue, on being so close to The End of your latest story, for joining ACFW, and for entering the Genesis. I hope to see your name among the finalists, which, considering how well you write, is a strong possibility.

Susan Anne Mason said...

Thanks, Keli!!