Monday, October 3, 2011

Some Photos from the Conference!

Finally figured out how to get the pictures off my camera! All by myself without my daughter!! So I thought I'd post a few and share some fun moments.

My roommate Eileen Astels Watson and author Cathy West!

One person I really wanted to meet was one of my favourite authors, Julie Lessman. This picture was taken in the midst of chaos but I cherish it nontheless!


Here is myself, Eileen and Sandra Orchard on the steps of the capitol building. (I'm the 'unstylish' one in green! LOL)



And of course we took some great pictures of the famous Arch!

Next time I'll try to take more pictures of the awesome people I meet. Though sometimes I just ran into them in random hallways or the bookstore and didn't think to pull out my camera. Good thing George Clooney didn't show up! No one would believe me!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post. I love seeing photos of the conference. So glad you had a great time.

Keli Gwyn said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Sue. It's such fun reliving the wonderful experience. So glad you're one of the people I got to meet in person. I'd been waiting three years for that pleasure. =)

Susan Anne Mason said...

Thanks for dropping by, Julie!

Keli, so glad we got to meet. Hopefully next time we'll have more time to chat!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

George Clooney--Ha, you're funny.

That arch picture behind the capital building is awesome!!

Valerie Comer said...

As a fellow Canadian, I wish I'd've known in St Louis that I wanted to meet you! I'd love to get to know you--want to email me at valerie at valeriecomer dot com? Have a peek at my website to find out if I'm safe (ha!)