Sunday, November 6, 2011

NaNo Update


Taking a quick minute to send an update on my NaNo progress!

So far, so great. I'm doing a little above the average daily word count. I've written 13,767 words or about 49 pages on my new story. And I'm really liking it. Not that I won't have to revise a lot later (have cheated just a little a tweaked a few scenes each day before I start my new stuff). But it's very freeing just writing on without polishing as I go.

It's only taking me about an hour a day to achieve my goal which is very doable!

All in all, a great learning tool!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! You're doing great! You're about 1,000 words ahead of me, but mine is definitely taking longer than an hour a day :p

Keli Gwyn said...

Congratulations on your progress, Sue! I'm glad you're happy with the story that's emerging.

Catherine West said...

Wow, awesome! Good luck! I love hydrangeas too!!